OPNsense 16.1.20 released

Franco Fichtner franco at opnsense.org
Fri Jul 22 12:16:38 CEST 2016

Hello there,

We are pushing out 16.1.20 a little earlier than expected to fix a
GUI regression that can affect users with IPv6.  Sorry about that.

Since this is the last 16.1 series release, the firmware page offers
an overview of migration hints for the 16.7 series.  We are expecting
to be right on schedule, namely July 28.  Oh, and by the way, the next
release will be called "Dancing Dolphin".

Here are the full patch notes:

o firmware: end-of-life announcement and preparation for 16.7 upgrade
o services: fix a missing dependency for the DHCPv6 service probing

Stay safe,
Your OPNsense team