OPNsense 15.7.11 released

Franco Fichtner franco at opnsense.org
Thu Aug 27 11:14:11 CEST 2015

Good morning,

as we’ve had a couple of pending issues that needed addressing
before we push out new images, we’ve wrapped up 15.7.11 just now.

Here are the full patch notes:

o dns resolver: switch unbound to use libevent to address
	“too many fds” log message
o firmware: os-update package was renamed to opnsense-update so
	“os-“ can be our plugin prefix
o firewall: fix alias page not being available due to a dirty
	config.xml sample entry
o ipsec: fix pages throwing warnings due to a dirty config.xml
	sample entry
o ipsec: fix hash algorithm and protocol settings behaviour
o openvpn: honour TLS authentication disable
o themes: fix theme selection fallback not working in new
	components
o diagnostics: unhide routing table headers

Stay safe,
Your OPNsense team